Y’all remember #PrisonBae, aka #JeremyMeeks? How his mugshot went viral, and he came back home to modeling gigs and a whole new life! If y’all remember, Jeremy also secured his own bag and future by planting his seed in billionaire heiress #ChloeGreen.

Jeremy and his now ex wife #MelissaMeeks (who held him down before, after, and during the time he was in jail) have a 9-year-old son together. The two divorced after he was spotted making out with his shmoney bag boo. Blast reports that after going through a custody/child support legal battle, the judge awarded him 30% visitation of his son, while Melissa gets the other 70%. In addition, the judge also ordered him to pay $1000 a month in child support. 

He does however, have to pay lawyer, Lisa “Secure The Bag” Bloom $12,000 in Melissa’s legal fees. In addition, he reportedly gets to keep his cars, and so does Melissa, who also gets to walk away with the home they shared while they were married.

Jeremy is now on new daddy duties with he and Chloe’s 8-month-old baby boy, Jayden.

What’s Tea Roommates? Leave a comment!

other roommates are saying…


Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home2/wadyk60ackgy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 353