( 4UMF NEWS ) Love & Hip Hop’s Top 10 One Liners:
If you’re anything like me, the one good thing about the weekend coming to an end is knowing that Vh1‘s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta will be on Monday night. I have been hooked on that show from the moment we were introduced to Mimi, Joseline and Stevie J and the sloppiness of their lives in that first episode.
Though I am curious about what will happen next (will Mimi really break things off with Stevie J or will she take him back yet again?), what keeps me coming back for more are the one liners on the show. Joseline and K.Michelle have said some of the funniest comments on the show but the other cast mates have slid in some good ones, too.
Here’s my list of the top 10 one liners from Love & Hip Hop. Keep in mind that some of the one liners are a little longer than one line but so what? It’s my post.
Top 10 One Liners
10. Scrappy: “She was T-T-G: Trained To Go. You feel me?”
9. K.Michelle: “You look like you’re going to the red carpet at the Grammy’s but the knock-off one.” (K.Michelle just does not like Karlie…)
8. Erica: “Damn, it just got real!” (It really did because Stevie J got his behind whupped for coming out of his mouth sideways.)
2. Joseline: “What good business is it for me to do a song with a 40-year-old?” (Stevie J has a sit down with Joseline and Karlie to discuss the two collaborating together for a song and Joseline just wasn’t trying to hear it.)
1. Joseline: “Say hello when you come in the room first. Be polite. Sit down.” (Joseline completely sons Karlie when Karlie comes into the studio looking for Stevie J and for that she earns the number one spot.)
If your favorite one liners didn’t make the list, fear not; there were so many left over that I may do a part two…