#TSRPSA: #Roommates, not every challenge that hits the internet is worth doing! An Indianapolis teen is now seriously burned after he was a victim of the so-called “Hot Water Challenge.”

It may be hard to believe but this “challenge” involves someone drinking boiling-hot water through a straw or having it poured on them.

According to CNN, 15-year-old Kyland Clark is now severely burned after a friend tried the prank on him while he was sleeping as a joke. “I looked down at my chest. My skin just fell off my chest, and then I looked in the mirror and I had skin falling off here and, on my face,” said Kyland, who sadly suffered second-degree burns on his back, chest, and face.

WFSB Channel 3 News reports that doctors say more and more internet challenges are landing people in the ER these days. As a result, Kyland and his mom are now on a mission to let people know how dangerous these challenges really are.

“There’s a limit to what you should do in a challenge and what you shouldn’t. Don’t take it overboard,” Kyland said.

“To see my baby, all burned up like that, it was heartbreaking,” his mom Andrea added.

What’s Tea Roommates? Leave a comment!

other roommates are saying…


Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home2/wadyk60ackgy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 353