Looks like the beef between Drake and Common continues, seems to me the beef is over Serena Williams. Common dropped his single “Sweet” back in November. And with lyrics about “soft MCs” it wasn’t a stretch to figure out who he was referring to. Then Drake responded with a soft lyrical lob on Rick Ross’ track “Stay Schemin” off his Rich Forever mixtape. The Common remixed “Stay Schemin” leaving Drake’s verse intact. But he Photoshopped the single’s cover with the words “That Hoe Ass Nigg%” where Drake’s name was.
- Don’t do it, ’cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music, I heard you said you wasn’t a bitch ’cause you sing
- You a bitch ’cause you clean like the bitch that’s 18,Can’t say my name but rap about a nigga’s wife
- You so black and white trying to live a nigga’s life,I’m taking too long wit this amateur guy
- You ain’t wettin’ nobody, nigga
- You Canada Dry.
- Listen to Rick Ross’ “Stay Schemin (Remix)” ft. Common