Police are warning residents on the Southwest Side about a series of home and garage burglaries in Chicago Lawn last month.
In each case, a suspect gained access to a home or a garage and took items from inside, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The burglaries happened:
- About 3 p.m., March 25 in the 3300 block of West 61st Place;
- About 6:15 a.m., March 26 in the 3800 block of West 61st Place
- About 1:30 p.m., March 26 in the 3500 block of West 61st Street;
- About 4 a.m., March 28 in the 3700 block of West 61st Street; and
- About 6:17 p.m., March 28 in the 3700 block of West 62nd Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.
Southwest Siders were warned about seven home burglaries in February and March.
Read more crime, and track the city’s homicides.