Congraulations to both the pop stars Lady Gaga, and Beyonce who worked together on the single “Telephone,” came seventh and ninth respectively in a poll of the Most Powerful Women in the World conducted by Forbes.
Of course Michelle Obama took the number one spot. According to Forbes, this year’s index was based more on creative influence and entrepreneurship, leading to the inclusion of Beyonce and Gaga.
2010 Forbes’ Most Powerful Women In The World top 10:
1. Michelle Obama, US First Lady
2. Irene Rosenfeld, chief executive Kraft Foods
3. Oprah Winfrey, media mogul
4. Angela Merkel, German Chancellor
5. Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State
6. Indra Nooyi, chief executive, Pepsi
7. Lady Gaga, singer
8. Gail Kelly, chief executive, Westpac
9. Beyonce Knowles, singer and fashion designer
10. Ellen DeGeneres, talk show host