Bella Hadid’s hair is inarguably one of the most talked-about moments at last night’s 2017 CFDA Awards. Her banged bob was almost too chic for words—perfectly paired with her pink, belted Off-White dress and designer Virgil Abloh by her side for the occasion.
The brunette beauty has been working with Jen Atkin for some time, thus it was no surprise that the hair guru was the brains behind her beautiful tresses. To get the details on how to get Hadid’s hair for the night—which included a clip-in bang—read on…
1. Prep damp hair with a wave spray and moisturizing hair oil.
2. Blow-dry your hair. Dyson’s Supersonic Hair Dryer is a new fave!
3. Use a hot paddle brush on the lower half of your head while blowdrying, for a smooth and sleek look.
4. Add extra volume to the top of your hair with a thermal round brush.
5. Once your hair is dry, part it down the center and gently bend the ends under using a curling iron.
6. Apply a clip-in bang to the front of your hairline. Beauty Works has a great range!
7. Tip: back comb small sections where the clips go for better hold!
8. Apply a small amount of finishing creme with your hands for added smoothness and shine.
9. Finish with hair spray.
Thoughts on the Bella’s new fringe?