Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!
Subscribe for unlimited digital access. Try one month for $1!
Police are warning Southwest Side residents of a string of recent home burglaries reported this month in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
Someone broke into homes and garages and stole items inside, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The burglaries happened:
- about 7:40 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 6400 block of South Kenneth Ave.;
- about 6:45 p.m. Oct. 6 in the 6300 block of South Kilbourn Ave;
- about 5 a.m. Oct. 10 in the 5900 block of South Keeler Ave.;
- about 2 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 4100 block of West 57th Place;
- about 9 p.m. Oct. 13 in the 6200 block of South Kildare Ave; and
- about 3 p.m. Oct. 15 in the 5600 block of South Kostner Ave.
Anyone with information should contact Area Central detectives at (312) 747- 8380.