I stumbled upon article today, Top Ten Reasons Why It’s Hard to Date A Black Woman’ by Matthew Lynch. So if you know me, then you know I clicked on it. The article came from a documentary by Erik Gordon entitled ‘Why Do Black Men Date White Women’. Lynch only listed 10 in his article, when Gordan featured 50 answers.
1. Black women make black men feel under-appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.
2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.
3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.
4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.
5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.
6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.
7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.
8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.
9. Black women’s tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man’s struggle in white America.
10. Black women do not cater to their men
I get really upset when I read stuff like this, it seems to me, that these black men forget that their mom/sister’s are black.
I know a FEW black men out there who want to date (and marry) black women.
What are your thoughts?